Need to find a place to sell tools sitting at home or in a garage? Give us the tools, and we’ll finish the job – of paying cash.
How Prices Are Determined
We consider two factors when calculating the value of the tool:
- The Condition – The condition of the tool will affect pricing. While there’s some leeway to earn a lot of cash for broken jewelry, a tool’s selling price will be largely affected by how well-maintained it is.
- The Current Retail Value – we conduct a quick, yet detailed check of the MSRP prices of the tool.
Tools We Buy
- Power tools from brands like Ridgid, Dewalt, Makita, Bosch and more
- Air tools like air compressors, buffers, jack hammers, grinders and more
- Small and large tools for the home and for business
- Tools of trade, that are used in construction and other industries
- Mechanic tools that aid in fixing and maintaining cars
- Hand tools including corded and cordless varieties
Going out of business?
Instead of liquidating tools, get fair rates at Rocky’s Pawn Shop. Speak to a representative to learn more. Whether tools were used professionally or for handyman work at home, it doesn’t matter. Don’t wait for days on end for a sale on eBay or Craigslist. We buy tools on the spot.
Sell tools that were gifted, tools used industrially, and tools no longer used. There’s no need to find a cash buyer – we’re your source. Rocky’s Pawn Shop pays in minutes, not days for tools and other items of value.
Schedule A Consultation