Sell precious metals in any type of condition at Rocky’s Pawn Shop:
In the following conditions:
- Sell jewelry in excellent conditions. Our expert staff weighs the piece and examines all diamonds when calculating prices.
- Sell damaged jewelry you can’t be bothered to repair. These do hold value, even when broken.
- Sell scrap precious metals. The weight and karat of gold is taken into consideration when evaluating prices.
Customers have the option to pawn and sell. When jewelry is sold however, the following benefits are presented:
- Get Out of Debt – Get a debt-free way to pay bills on time. Sell items owned for cash.
- No Need To Repay A Loan – Even though our loans have 1%-interest rate for 30 days, there’s no need to repay for goods when the item is sold. That takes a lot of stress out of monthly payments.
- Upgrade – Many individuals believe pawn shops are only for those in a financial bind. Not so at Rocky’s Pawn Shop. We offer extremely competitive rates – so that sellers can use cash earned to put towards a brand-new purchase. Consider engagement rings for instance. A ½ carat diamond ring can be sold with the proceeds being used to apply towards the purchase of a larger diamond engagement ring. 1 carat and larger sized diamond rings can be extremely expensive. Don’t forget to take advantage of Rocky’s layaway program for this major purchase.
Why Choose Us
- We aim to beat competitor prices
- We pay cash, in minutes for jewelry
- We’ve been doing this for over 20 Years
Sell us vintage, designer, and estate jewelry or watches.
We know that there are other avenues for selling jewelry, such as on Craigslist or eBay. However, these sales methods take time. eBay for instance takes a few days to release payments received through PayPal. Craigslist also means meeting up with several prospects prior to making a sale.
At Rocky’s Pawn Shop, you get a safe place to sell expensive jewelry, and the bonus is that cash is paid, on-the-spot, within minutes of a detailed inspection for value.
Schedule A Consultation