Our consignment services allow our customers to sell quality jewelry at higher prices. The price structure is closer to retail prices and is usually greater than the amount received for a scrap sale.
- Easy Setup – the process takes only a few minutes
- High Commissions –you take 70% commission
- Marketing – products are displayed openly in stores
- Agreed Pricing – pricing based on agreements
- Sell Close to Retail Value – earn higher profit
- Six Locations – choose from six convenient sites
- Precious Metals – like gold, silver and platinum
- Diamonds – loose stones or set in jewelry
- Jewelry – including rings, bracelets, earrings, necklaces and more
Sell Your Valubles
If you’d like to sell your valuables, but don’t want to throw away an original investment, consignment sales are a great way to get close to the amount initially paid.
Do you have a $10,000 Rolex and need cash? Rocky’s will not purchase it at retail, but will give you $2,000 up front, while simultaneously securing a buyer at retail price. When your Rolex sells for $10,000, you will take home $7,000. No other consignor can offer up front cash on your consigned items. Only a state licensed dealer like Rocky’s can offer this service.
Take advantage of our no-hassle collateral and pawn services at Rocky’s.